It's about how I write my feelings here.
Profile

Tan Cheng Hwee
Chtan, TCH, CH
3rd March
I am a fan of Harry Potter stories :D

Well, unfortunately, I have a great fear of failure ~.~

Jukebox


Tag



Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Those with name stroked may let me know their new link if they have.
I'm just lazy to add new links after
I delete them, lol.

| 4E2'09 rulez! ♥ | 2E1'ohseven! |

  1. Agatha Antoniette Anuar
  2. Bao Xin
  3. Calvin Chen Lin Cindy
  4. Dayana
  5. Esther ♥
  6. Faezah Faridah
  7. Geraldine Gina
  8. Hilda Hilmy
  9. -
  10. Jaslyn Jing Yi Joanne Joshua
  11. Kah Yarn Kok Pin
  12. Lilin Lin Yong
  13. Min Xue
  14. -
  15. -
  16. Pern Hong Poh Khee ♥
  17. -
  18. River
  19. Shu Ting Sheena.T Sheena.L Sim Yee Su Ling Su Yi
  20. Tania
  21. -
  22. -
  23. -
  24. -
  25. -
  26. Zechariah Zi Ying

Memories

Friday, February 22, 2008, 7:51:00 PM

One should not judge people by their appearance. They may looked friend and nice and outgoing but sometimes, they are not. They can be backstabbing you and talking about you behind your back though they claim they did no such thing. Who knows, they might also be the ones who betrayed you when your secrets are spread all around. They might be nice to you here, but they might also be complaining about you there, so watch out for these people
NVSS Cross Country was held today at Bishan Park and I was the videographer(: Su Yi's dad drove Poh Khee, Hui Min, Shu Ting and me there(:

At Bishan Park, I stationed around shelters because I can rest when there's no one to take, LOL. I was there about 30mins++ and it wasnt that boring because I had my earpiece on. The time passes like damn quickily - in a blink of eye everyone ran passed me and I was back to the assembly. Moreover, there were people who finished the race already. Then it was break before the prize giving session.

I was moving around with the camcorder and the tripod stand. Taking this and that because Mr Almak said just take whatever you think is nice because if it's not nice we still can delete it while editing. The Milo van was full of people but I still managed to get a cup of milo thanks to Nataline for helping me to get one (because she's in Girl Guides and most of the Girl Guides were on duty) :D

The camcorder memory was full so I didnt take the prize giving session. Rather, I was sitting beside Hui Min plucking the grass and throwing at her, LMFAO. After that was home with the people I went with and same, Su Yi's dad drove us home ((:

I was feeling very tired when I reached home but feeling's great because parents were around and brother was like, waiting for me to come back? LOL.

Oh yeah, I flunked my POA test and the marks was horrible -.- However, I passed my chemistry test so nicely! 22/25 :DD BUT HEY ACTUALLY I WAS ABLE TO GET 24 AND TOP AND CLASS JUST BECAUSE I WENT TO STRIKE OFF THE ANSWERS I INITIALLY WROTE AND THE ANSWERS ARE CORRECT ANSWERS WHICH COST 2 MARKS IN THIS PAPER :(
I'm kinda of worried, about ...