It's about how I write my feelings here.
Profile

Tan Cheng Hwee
Chtan, TCH, CH
3rd March
I am a fan of Harry Potter stories :D

Well, unfortunately, I have a great fear of failure ~.~

Jukebox


Tag



Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Those with name stroked may let me know their new link if they have.
I'm just lazy to add new links after
I delete them, lol.

| 4E2'09 rulez! ♥ | 2E1'ohseven! |

  1. Agatha Antoniette Anuar
  2. Bao Xin
  3. Calvin Chen Lin Cindy
  4. Dayana
  5. Esther ♥
  6. Faezah Faridah
  7. Geraldine Gina
  8. Hilda Hilmy
  9. -
  10. Jaslyn Jing Yi Joanne Joshua
  11. Kah Yarn Kok Pin
  12. Lilin Lin Yong
  13. Min Xue
  14. -
  15. -
  16. Pern Hong Poh Khee ♥
  17. -
  18. River
  19. Shu Ting Sheena.T Sheena.L Sim Yee Su Ling Su Yi
  20. Tania
  21. -
  22. -
  23. -
  24. -
  25. -
  26. Zechariah Zi Ying

Memories

Tuesday, February 26, 2008, 7:19:00 PM

Today's been a long day and my mind currently saturated with loads of information for the day. Had a great time laughing before school at concourse because I did some things to Lilin's picture, and of course she knows it was meant to be a joke as she herself is also laughing, in fact she already knew that I am editing her pictures last night, hah! So it's was assembly in the classroom then we had Physics test soon later. I made quite a few careless mistake which is so heartache, a few marks flew away :( However, never mind I guess I will be more careful next time round.

English lesson was fun! Not because of the lesson but the conversation, River, Joshua, Bao Xin, Wei Keat and I had. It was damn hilarious. I shall show everyone how the conversation roughly was and EMBARRASS RIVER SINCE SHE ALWAYS DO THAT TO ME.


Wei Keat: Joshua you like rojak?
Joshua: ya
Bao Xin: River you like rojak?
River: no but I like popiah
Bao Xin: original or fried one?
River: original
Bao Xin: Joshua you like popiah?
Joshua: ya
Me: *hinting to Bao Xin to get her to ask Josh if he likes original or fried*
Bao Xin: then you like original or fried?
Joshua: original
Bao Xin and I: *shouted* River and Joshua likes to eat original popiah!
River's face was blushing LOL.
Then Wei Keat keep saying about the popiah and rojak while Bao Xin and I keep saying about the original popiah.
Joshua: aiya! from now on I hate original popiah okay?!
We all laughed.

kay that was damn hilarious. River was blushing like hell and Joshua was damn embarrassed by the conversation, hah! There was another one during chemistry but it wasnt between the 5 of us it was between THE WHOLE CLASS. So this was how it goes. Somehow, I dont know how, Mdm Tay suddenly shouted at Izzul to stop touching Zi Ying. Then she went on to explain about elements and compounds. Elements means individual, compounds means mixture. Mdm Tay then used Izzul and Zi Ying as example saying: 'Izzul and Zi Ying are elements, but they might become compound!' Lol, so the class laughed. Then I think someone shouted THERE'S ANOTHER COMPOUND IN THE CLASS. Mdm Tay asked who. I shouted 'popiah and rojak!' Then she asked who is popiah and rojak. I pointed at Joshua and River, AND HAH RIVER'S FACE BLUSH AGAIN LOLLL.

HEH I HAD MY REVENGE ON RIVER BECAUSE I KNOW MANY PEOPLE COME TO MY BLOG TO READ MY ENTRIES (but they just leave without tagging -.-) SO HAHAHA RIVER I HAD MY REVENGE!!! :PP

Okay, then I was feeling damn cold during POA lesson but thanks to Kah Yarn's jacket I didnt feel as cold as before ^^ River was crapping with a lot of nonsense about me, maybe she can go be a scriptwriter in the future ...-.- RIVER THOSE JOKES MIGHT BE FUNNY BUT PLEASE IT'S LIKE SO EMBARRASSING -.-!

Today was assembly rather than class meeting During assembly, Joshua passed me the Chemistry CA1 marks, and congrats me!! I topped the class!! 8x marks = Grade A1!! Woohoo!! Congrats me yeah? Haha, quite surprising though, because I didnt really put in a lot effort for Chemistry tests xDD

After school was lunch with Phang and Gina at Northpoint. Then we went to buy someone's birthday present and please, those presents were hilarious if you were to see it you will laugh xD Alright, after that went to bus interchange and saw Hong Zheng and Hadi again (same as last tuesday) but this time round Arvind was there too(: Yeah, so we boarded the same bus then later Gina and I alighted at Chong Pang after Phang had alighted long ago~

Tuition was boring because it's about Physics again! My mind was like saturated like hell and I wasnt able to do the Physics worksheet. Later teacher change to Maths worksheet and luckily I am still able to do it, haha.


Bored during tuition so I played with Gina's phone ;D


I'm actually having a headache now because for the past few days I've been sleeping late and waking up damn early like, 4am? to complete my revision and homework T.T Luckily tomorrow is wednesday which means I am able to sleep for 2 hours more!!!


Lalala~