It's about how I write my feelings here.
Profile

Tan Cheng Hwee
Chtan, TCH, CH
3rd March
I am a fan of Harry Potter stories :D

Well, unfortunately, I have a great fear of failure ~.~

Jukebox


Tag



Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Those with name stroked may let me know their new link if they have.
I'm just lazy to add new links after
I delete them, lol.

| 4E2'09 rulez! ♥ | 2E1'ohseven! |

  1. Agatha Antoniette Anuar
  2. Bao Xin
  3. Calvin Chen Lin Cindy
  4. Dayana
  5. Esther ♥
  6. Faezah Faridah
  7. Geraldine Gina
  8. Hilda Hilmy
  9. -
  10. Jaslyn Jing Yi Joanne Joshua
  11. Kah Yarn Kok Pin
  12. Lilin Lin Yong
  13. Min Xue
  14. -
  15. -
  16. Pern Hong Poh Khee ♥
  17. -
  18. River
  19. Shu Ting Sheena.T Sheena.L Sim Yee Su Ling Su Yi
  20. Tania
  21. -
  22. -
  23. -
  24. -
  25. -
  26. Zechariah Zi Ying

Memories

Friday, February 01, 2008, 10:41:00 PM

Today's Science Chemistry we went to the lab to check our crystalisation & it was seriously pathetic. LOL. Then Mdm Tay showed us her's & it was very nice, those crystals were kinda big & looks shiny.




Thanks to Gina Lau Boon Ting for this picture because I am not able to get it often, hahaha! However I think Poh Khee will kill me for this :\




After school, I stayed back with Joanne & Li Ming to do the class board. We were almost done, just left the cartoon characters that represents each of us & the design I planned.





I played with the IT thingy & did this:




LMFAO.

Then either Joanne or Li Ming drew a guy & a girl on the board & guess what I did to it?





LOL! River knew I am going to post that up so I think she wont kill me. But if Joshua sees it I think he will swear vulgarities on me, ROLF! After decorating the board Joanne & I went Northpoint to get Antoniette's birthday present. Li Ming went home first as she wants to change. So after buying the present we met up with Li Ming & headed to blk 209, where Antoniette lives. She was not at home yet so we waited at the void deck. Hah! I scared Joanne with that 'meow' & she jumped & scream, LOL! Soon Antoniette came back & we went to her house.

Sheena came along as well, then we started taking pictures & eating. These were the birthday cake, damn expensive & the food her mum prepared (the wings were delicious!)






Joanne had many many funny actions & we laughed a lot! She was tricked by Sheena with a strawberry leaf! Joanne asked us if the leaf could be eaten. Sheena said 'can, very crispy & cruchy one, I love to eat.' Joanne hesitated & PUT THE LEAF INTO HER MOUTH. WE LAUGHED SO HARD THAT SHE STARED AT US. We shouted, 'you really eat ah?' (She is CHEWING THE LEAF) 'we bluff you de!' Immediately she stopped chewing & spitted it out, ROLF! It was damn hilarious that we laughed quite a while, haha! Then was chocolate. She dipped marshmellow into hot chocolate & put into her mouth. Somehow, we dont know how, the chocolate flowed out of her mouth & she shouted 'WHO GOT TISSUE' with the chocolate flowed out her mouth. We saw the chocolate & we laughed so hard as well! She ran away but I managed to snap a picture of it, though it's quite dark, haha. She was also trapped in the balcony because of Sheena, look:



Tricked in first.


Crying (though she's smiling/laughing) for release, lol!


Haha! Yup she was being tricked & mocked at for almost the whole time spent there xD Oh well, this is Antoniette, the birthday girl ;D




She says that's her baby!
She actually had 'sexual intercourse' before she reached, 16. LOL! :\


Haiya I think that's all for today, so loooooong you seee ~ Also, OMG I FORGOT TO RETURN THE CLASS KEY TO THE SCHOOL I WONDER WHAT WILL HAPPENED -.-

Happy birthday Antoniette! Thanks for the treat! :D