|
It's about how I write my feelings here.
| |
|
Profile
Tan Cheng Hwee Well, unfortunately, I have a great fear of failure ~.~ Jukebox
Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency I'm just lazy to add new links after I delete them, lol. | 4E2'09 rulez! ♥ | 2E1'ohseven! |
Memories
|
Thursday, March 27, 2008, 8:32:00 PM
Hellooo!! Okay, I was indeed M.I.A for a few days, basically it's because I've been busy with some school work, sleeping late and waking up early, until I've really run out of energy and finally I overslept for school thus skipping school -.- It was on wednesday anyway. However I was actually also feeling a little unwell, so yeah I decided to take leave and see doctor instead, hah. Anyway, was browsing through and organising my files in the computer again and came across lots and lots of pictures taken last year. Gonna post up a bit by a bit, then I can update my blog even if I have nothing to blog about, haha xD Warning: SORRY FOR ANY UNGLAM(S) IT'S JUST MEANT FOR MEMORIES NOT EMBARASSMENT :\ ![]() ![]() Here's the 2e1'07 class photo, I miss being in the class :( Anyway, yeah I do have fun in 3E2, but just that my goooood friends are at 3E1, so yeah, haha. So, talking about school. Beginning of the day was real real bored because 1st I had medication, 2nd I was very slepy 3rd lessons before recess were damn boring - English, then 3periods of FnN which was so horrible -.- After recess, which was POA, haha, was training my 'videographer skill' with my phone, videoing a 'show' Kah Yarn, River and I plus some other people are watching, LOL. So I ended up dont know anything again -.-! When walking to commerce room I shouted at Antoniette 'shut up la bitch go away la' LOL I know that sounds so unlike of me, but yeah I do swear vulgarities, lol. Aiya, she knew why I shouted at her then later she apologised to me, but I still shouted at her, LOLLOL :\ Actually I did that half on purpose half for fun, because I wasnt really angry with her for what had happened, hah. Anyway, after that was Social Studies, watched some videos then bell rang and went back to class again for MTL. During MTL, I shouted at Zi Ying because 1st we were suppose to copy down some notes, 2nd if she doesnt wants to copy then have like, some consideration we people here are trying to copy, 3rd she was sitting at the first seat, which means if she stands up she's blocking the whole screen. Instead of copying she was playing, that's fine with me because it doesnt concern me anyway. So playing halfway then she suddenly stand up and we people here are trying to copy down as fast as we can, obviously I would shout at her what, given my temper -.- Anyway, I would also just shout if it was anyone else behaving the same way -.-! So after school was lunch at LJS with Su Yi the mad and Shu Ting. I saw my long long time no see friend, Jing Yi there, and was kinda suprised, haha! ;D Later Li Ming, Antoniette and Sheena came too but we were almost done, so yeah. Went northpoint to buy some stationaries and some presents for 2 upcoming birthday chap, haha :D then went Su Yi's house to study first because it was raining damn heavily that I cant go home -.- Anyway, was talking to Su Yi the mad on msn and for no reason we came out of this sentence, horrible female flirts are no different from prostitute, just that flirting does not include sex LOL, maybe it's some casual remark, maybe it's sacarstic, who knows! :\ Aiya, I'll just post 1 more picture xD ![]() Mdm Arifa!! Miss her :( |