It's about how I write my feelings here.
Profile

Tan Cheng Hwee
Chtan, TCH, CH
3rd March
I am a fan of Harry Potter stories :D

Well, unfortunately, I have a great fear of failure ~.~

Jukebox


Tag



Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Those with name stroked may let me know their new link if they have.
I'm just lazy to add new links after
I delete them, lol.

| 4E2'09 rulez! ♥ | 2E1'ohseven! |

  1. Agatha Antoniette Anuar
  2. Bao Xin
  3. Calvin Chen Lin Cindy
  4. Dayana
  5. Esther ♥
  6. Faezah Faridah
  7. Geraldine Gina
  8. Hilda Hilmy
  9. -
  10. Jaslyn Jing Yi Joanne Joshua
  11. Kah Yarn Kok Pin
  12. Lilin Lin Yong
  13. Min Xue
  14. -
  15. -
  16. Pern Hong Poh Khee ♥
  17. -
  18. River
  19. Shu Ting Sheena.T Sheena.L Sim Yee Su Ling Su Yi
  20. Tania
  21. -
  22. -
  23. -
  24. -
  25. -
  26. Zechariah Zi Ying

Memories

Wednesday, March 12, 2008, 8:00:00 PM

Well, I just came back from movie with Poh Khee. Oh my gosh, L change the world is so sick! You see people dying from horrible virus and their eyes turn entirely red because of the virus attack and their whole body was full of pores bursting into blood, so sick! Then there's this man was betrayed and electrocuted by his betrayer and fell flat on the floor, but he didnt die! He jumped up and slammed himself against the glass panel and gave us a shock! Damn shocking! Plus the sound effect was so loud then I jumped up when I was watching peacefully.

...

Anyway, after that we went window shopping for a while and on the train back home Poh Khee and I were laughing like nobody's business. Alright first. As everyone know recently has been raining like madly, so you shouldnt run as the floor is slippery. There's this young boy ran and slipped right in front of me. But the thing I did was, I turned away and laughed so hard but not to obvious. He went crying away and I was laughing at him for falling down. I sound so mean, but well it's funny, the way he fell down.

Then up in the station waiting for train, I saw a WOMAN DIGGING HER NOSE OBVIOUSLY IN THE PUBLIC. I laughed so hard and Poh Khee was asking me what's going on and when I told her what had happened she laughed uncontrollably and we calmed down only when we were at Sembawang station.

Third, at Yishun station, I SAW A MAN WEARING A WOMAN CLOTHES.Those v-cut at the breast kind, RED SOMEMORE! Then he was wearing some black tight pants, and the overall appearance was hilarious. I saw it and I dragged Poh Khee out of the train to show her. She saw and went laughing like nobody's business again. It's so hilarious, a man wearing a woman's clothes?!? ......world's changing..

River You should've came with a warning sign. says:
i look hot today a pity Joshua didnt see

(I think she was wearing some bikini kind of thing walking around the streets that's why she said she was hot)

~~wE1Geg3~~ says:
*river wear josh underwear on her head den scream lyk a f**king monkey*

Okay, I am always laughing when the three of us are in the same msn conversation. Wei Keat and I always disturb River until she always get so pissed off, hah!

Alright, back disturbing her, see ya!