It's about how I write my feelings here.
Profile

Tan Cheng Hwee
Chtan, TCH, CH
3rd March
I am a fan of Harry Potter stories :D

Well, unfortunately, I have a great fear of failure ~.~

Jukebox


Tag



Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Those with name stroked may let me know their new link if they have.
I'm just lazy to add new links after
I delete them, lol.

| 4E2'09 rulez! ♥ | 2E1'ohseven! |

  1. Agatha Antoniette Anuar
  2. Bao Xin
  3. Calvin Chen Lin Cindy
  4. Dayana
  5. Esther ♥
  6. Faezah Faridah
  7. Geraldine Gina
  8. Hilda Hilmy
  9. -
  10. Jaslyn Jing Yi Joanne Joshua
  11. Kah Yarn Kok Pin
  12. Lilin Lin Yong
  13. Min Xue
  14. -
  15. -
  16. Pern Hong Poh Khee ♥
  17. -
  18. River
  19. Shu Ting Sheena.T Sheena.L Sim Yee Su Ling Su Yi
  20. Tania
  21. -
  22. -
  23. -
  24. -
  25. -
  26. Zechariah Zi Ying

Memories

Saturday, April 12, 2008, 6:22:00 PM

Congrats me, because I've followed the schedule for the day to revise today. Now I am left with 2 items to revise, yeah man.

Suppose to meet Kah yarn at BK this morning but I was still feeling dizzy so I've decided not to go, sorry about that. Ended up I couldnt teach her POA and some other subjects, hopefully she's still able to cope. Like mentioned earlier, been spending my time on revision this afternoon, managed to get a hang of indices (which I am suppose to know it long ago LOL).

Alright, should go back and carry on with my revision, so see ya! :D