It's about how I write my feelings here.
Profile

Tan Cheng Hwee
Chtan, TCH, CH
3rd March
I am a fan of Harry Potter stories :D

Well, unfortunately, I have a great fear of failure ~.~

Jukebox


Tag



Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Those with name stroked may let me know their new link if they have.
I'm just lazy to add new links after
I delete them, lol.

| 4E2'09 rulez! ♥ | 2E1'ohseven! |

  1. Agatha Antoniette Anuar
  2. Bao Xin
  3. Calvin Chen Lin Cindy
  4. Dayana
  5. Esther ♥
  6. Faezah Faridah
  7. Geraldine Gina
  8. Hilda Hilmy
  9. -
  10. Jaslyn Jing Yi Joanne Joshua
  11. Kah Yarn Kok Pin
  12. Lilin Lin Yong
  13. Min Xue
  14. -
  15. -
  16. Pern Hong Poh Khee ♥
  17. -
  18. River
  19. Shu Ting Sheena.T Sheena.L Sim Yee Su Ling Su Yi
  20. Tania
  21. -
  22. -
  23. -
  24. -
  25. -
  26. Zechariah Zi Ying

Memories

Wednesday, April 16, 2008, 9:50:00 PM

I am addicted to playing rubik's cube because I find that it's very challenging as I have yet to find out the solution to it, LOL. Anyway, yeah have been playing with Nicholas' one in class and havent been paying attention :\ Is there any kind souls out there who's willing to help me buy a 3x3x3 rubik's cude? :D It's been quite busy for me that I even requested my mum to help me keep my laundry when I'm suppose to keep my own, blah. Gonna flunk my poa test for today I think. I had short term memory that I cant remember the format when I can while I am practicing it on my own. !!! How sickening is that! -_-

Just a few pictures to show you guys. Have a good time laughing.





This was taken 2 months ago, during Antoniette's birthday, LOL.
Joanne's gonna kill me if she sees this :\