It's about how I write my feelings here.
Profile

Tan Cheng Hwee
Chtan, TCH, CH
3rd March
I am a fan of Harry Potter stories :D

Well, unfortunately, I have a great fear of failure ~.~

Jukebox


Tag



Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Those with name stroked may let me know their new link if they have.
I'm just lazy to add new links after
I delete them, lol.

| 4E2'09 rulez! ♥ | 2E1'ohseven! |

  1. Agatha Antoniette Anuar
  2. Bao Xin
  3. Calvin Chen Lin Cindy
  4. Dayana
  5. Esther ♥
  6. Faezah Faridah
  7. Geraldine Gina
  8. Hilda Hilmy
  9. -
  10. Jaslyn Jing Yi Joanne Joshua
  11. Kah Yarn Kok Pin
  12. Lilin Lin Yong
  13. Min Xue
  14. -
  15. -
  16. Pern Hong Poh Khee ♥
  17. -
  18. River
  19. Shu Ting Sheena.T Sheena.L Sim Yee Su Ling Su Yi
  20. Tania
  21. -
  22. -
  23. -
  24. -
  25. -
  26. Zechariah Zi Ying

Memories

Saturday, April 12, 2008, 10:02:00 PM

I started hardcore revising since 3pm.. paused a while for dinner around 6pm.. then continue until now, 10pm.. wow, I shall praised myself as pro because THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAD HARDCORE REVISION FOR EXAMS!!!!!

LOL. Last minute 'high-ness' before going to bed, HAHA ;D

Revised Emaths; 2nd half of chapter 1 and 3/4 of chapter 2. POA; trading and profit/loss account. Supposed to revise chemistry but didnt because you know, maths need practicing, and practicing takes up a looooooooooong time.

But at least, I've revised 2 items today, haha.

Shall try hardcore revising again tomorrow, after doing housework ;D

It's 16 more days to MYE!! :O!