It's about how I write my feelings here.
Profile

Tan Cheng Hwee
Chtan, TCH, CH
3rd March
I am a fan of Harry Potter stories :D

Well, unfortunately, I have a great fear of failure ~.~

Jukebox


Tag



Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Those with name stroked may let me know their new link if they have.
I'm just lazy to add new links after
I delete them, lol.

| 4E2'09 rulez! ♥ | 2E1'ohseven! |

  1. Agatha Antoniette Anuar
  2. Bao Xin
  3. Calvin Chen Lin Cindy
  4. Dayana
  5. Esther ♥
  6. Faezah Faridah
  7. Geraldine Gina
  8. Hilda Hilmy
  9. -
  10. Jaslyn Jing Yi Joanne Joshua
  11. Kah Yarn Kok Pin
  12. Lilin Lin Yong
  13. Min Xue
  14. -
  15. -
  16. Pern Hong Poh Khee ♥
  17. -
  18. River
  19. Shu Ting Sheena.T Sheena.L Sim Yee Su Ling Su Yi
  20. Tania
  21. -
  22. -
  23. -
  24. -
  25. -
  26. Zechariah Zi Ying

Memories

Wednesday, April 09, 2008, 7:56:00 PM

I've got too much things to let out, I've got too much things to comments. However I'm not going to (by saying out) even though I know it's not good for health because right now, I dont want any troubles from anybody as I am already very ultra stress with my schoolwork, communication problems with her and many other things. I seem to have endless of revision to be done, which is like so wtf. Things revolving around school and in class are not going good. Class t-shirt is making me fed up every moment, first we had already design the shirt and planned everything properly. Just one word from Mr Tan, all the plans are ruinned and we have to plan things again, which is like so wtf once more. 2e1'07 class chalet. My 6th sense is strongly telling me that it wont be a sucess because things are going and done very super slowly, probably because of the upcoming exam. Look, I've got so much to say, and it's not even in details. Imagine I say them in details, I think it will be a full long page down this site, and you might just click the X and go away even before reading everything.

Despite all these unhappiness events and frustrations, I am still able to manage my emotions in school, though it's still very unstable. I seems to be able to be myself only when I'm with Poh Khee, Hui Min and Su Yi. I dont know why, dont ask me, but I believe it's probably because I am closer and better with them, able to show my real self freely as being friends for so long, we've seen each person's up and down havent we.

I seriously dislike people picking some other people when they are doing the same, or worse things. But like I said I dont want to voice out by talking. I voiced out here because I dont want to look for trouble. I believe I have the right to write things I want in my blog. Moreover, I did not mention names, so please dont come and find troubles with me - you're just admitting that it's you who I am referring when I didnt even mention a single name.

Sorry if I do offended anyone or something, I just want to let some frustrations out because I'm trying to control myself in school (there're times I almost lose my temper over trivial things).

If things were like in 2e1ohseven,
crap and nonsense around the clock.
Really miss those times.
And the best thing is,
I dont feel as stress as now,
regarding school work.

SORRY LIKE I SAID I DONT MEAN TO EMBARASS ANYONE WITH UNGLAMS.

LOLLOL.