|
It's about how I write my feelings here.
| |
|
Profile
Tan Cheng Hwee Well, unfortunately, I have a great fear of failure ~.~ Jukebox
Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency I'm just lazy to add new links after I delete them, lol. | 4E2'09 rulez! ♥ | 2E1'ohseven! |
Memories
|
Tuesday, April 08, 2008, 9:42:00 PM
Now I am laughing like some crazywoman with Jaslyn because I kept showing her a lot of funny pictures, and if my mum was to see me laughing so insanely to myself, she would surely say, 'mad.' LOL.Anyway, school's alright today, only for the second half of the day, after recess, because I got my POA test marks and I got 12.5/15 WOOHOO!! Yeah then I was very very high during POA that I kept playing and teasing about all those black and white things LOL :\ And, I saw Sheena pulled Antoniette's hair and Antoniette went leaning backwards suddenly, two times somemore. I just sat there and kept laughing and laughing. I was seriously high and mad during POA. LOL. Despite that, I was still under lots of stress and frustrations, rofl. After school was lunch with Su Yi, Shu Ting, Li Ming, Antoniette, Joanne and Sheena at LJS and we had a great time laughing at the Ken Lee video I had in my phone. To check out what is the Ken Lee video about, please go Poh Khee's blog and find out. It's damn hilarious I promise you. So yeah before that I kept away Joanne's bottle, and after like 40min, she realised her bottle was missing. Of course, I was the first to be suspected but I denied so she was very panic and thought very hardly where had she left her bottle. She said, 'my mum will scold me de!!!' We were like, LOL? She really thought I wasnt the one who took her bottle, so I came out with her bottle and she went WALAO EH!@#$ LOL!! After that went to buy some pen with Li Ming and Sheena followed by studying at BK. Sheena went off first, Li Ming and I stayed until like 4pm, because I've got tuition at 4.30pm at Chong Pang. Went tuition after that and tuition was alright today. And and! Awesome! I finally understand ionic and covalent bondings, lol. Oh forgot to mention, I AM KEN LEE MAD NOW, been playing the video over and over again LOL that Hui Min kept saying Poh Khee and I are mad over it. Actually Poh Khee is even mad about it, because she can be laughing about it while doing her Biology test, LOL~!@# By the way, THANKS TO SU YI FOR THE BIRTHDAY TREAT though it's like real belated, haha. |