It's about how I write my feelings here.
Profile

Tan Cheng Hwee
Chtan, TCH, CH
3rd March
I am a fan of Harry Potter stories :D

Well, unfortunately, I have a great fear of failure ~.~

Jukebox


Tag



Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Those with name stroked may let me know their new link if they have.
I'm just lazy to add new links after
I delete them, lol.

| 4E2'09 rulez! ♥ | 2E1'ohseven! |

  1. Agatha Antoniette Anuar
  2. Bao Xin
  3. Calvin Chen Lin Cindy
  4. Dayana
  5. Esther ♥
  6. Faezah Faridah
  7. Geraldine Gina
  8. Hilda Hilmy
  9. -
  10. Jaslyn Jing Yi Joanne Joshua
  11. Kah Yarn Kok Pin
  12. Lilin Lin Yong
  13. Min Xue
  14. -
  15. -
  16. Pern Hong Poh Khee ♥
  17. -
  18. River
  19. Shu Ting Sheena.T Sheena.L Sim Yee Su Ling Su Yi
  20. Tania
  21. -
  22. -
  23. -
  24. -
  25. -
  26. Zechariah Zi Ying

Memories

Monday, April 07, 2008, 8:44:00 PM

People, pardon me for being so emotionally unstable today because basically, I have no idea what's happening to me. I can be very high at one time, then sort of down with depression then next minute. I can be laughing and joking with you now, but actually I am feeling quite frustrated, tired, stress and many more. Moreover, down the list, there's none that is good, like, happy, excited, etc. Lol, seriously, I have no idea what's happening to me.

Anyway, people you dont really have to ask me why am I so sad when you see I sitting alone with that gloomy expression. I am really really not sad, just very stressed up with lots of things, school, problems, work, tuition, etc. Really really not sad, so people you dont have to make things to cheer me up ya?

Anyway, I seriously hate 4. I HATE THE NUMBER 4. Even though my house unit is __-_444 -.-

Oh, I'll try to get back to my very normal state, meanwhile just let me cool down and have some peace if possible. Also, sorry Antoniette, I really didnt know that you would be neglected when I 'avoided' you today.



Been listening to this song like siao, I also dont know why.