It's about how I write my feelings here.
Profile

Tan Cheng Hwee
Chtan, TCH, CH
3rd March
I am a fan of Harry Potter stories :D

Well, unfortunately, I have a great fear of failure ~.~

Jukebox


Tag



Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Those with name stroked may let me know their new link if they have.
I'm just lazy to add new links after
I delete them, lol.

| 4E2'09 rulez! ♥ | 2E1'ohseven! |

  1. Agatha Antoniette Anuar
  2. Bao Xin
  3. Calvin Chen Lin Cindy
  4. Dayana
  5. Esther ♥
  6. Faezah Faridah
  7. Geraldine Gina
  8. Hilda Hilmy
  9. -
  10. Jaslyn Jing Yi Joanne Joshua
  11. Kah Yarn Kok Pin
  12. Lilin Lin Yong
  13. Min Xue
  14. -
  15. -
  16. Pern Hong Poh Khee ♥
  17. -
  18. River
  19. Shu Ting Sheena.T Sheena.L Sim Yee Su Ling Su Yi
  20. Tania
  21. -
  22. -
  23. -
  24. -
  25. -
  26. Zechariah Zi Ying

Memories

Wednesday, May 21, 2008, 6:43:00 PM

Luck will definitely be on your side today! Review your budget carefully, you will find that you have a lot more money to play around with than you thought you did. However, before you run right out to the mall to spend it all, think about that one big ticket item that you've been saving up for. This extra money could go a long way toward getting said item in your hands. Think long term with this windfall. Hold off spending it until it can really be used in a powerful way.


I got first for MYE and rank 7 for level position, woah!!!!