|
It's about how I write my feelings here.
| |
|
Profile
Tan Cheng Hwee Well, unfortunately, I have a great fear of failure ~.~ Jukebox
Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency I'm just lazy to add new links after I delete them, lol. | 4E2'09 rulez! ♥ | 2E1'ohseven! |
Memories
|
Thursday, May 22, 2008, 6:37:00 PM
Okay, this is my results for MYE, quite satisfied with it :DDEnglish - C6 Chinese - C5 Mathematics - B4 Science (Phy, Chem) - B3 Combined Humanities (S,H) - C5 Principles of A/C - B3 Food & Nutrition - C5 Civics and Moral Education - A Percentage: 60.7% L1R4: 21 L1R5: 26 Remarks: Committed to the tasks assigned. A steady and reliable worker. Being proficient in the field of IT and video editing, is always willing to render her help in this are to both her teachers and classmates. (LOL) So eh, I've said, I topped the class and ranked 7 in 3 Express. Mum's gonna treat me something real nice at a 70-storey building in Singapore (I dont know what's the building's name -.-) and Dad's gonna sponsor me some for my new Digital Cam, woohooo! :D Mr Lim gave me a syringe-like mechanical pencil as a reward for my results because I had holded on to it during my Maths Paper 1 when I was feeling horrible after my nose bleed like nobody's business -.-! English lesson was very slacking, and boring because I almost died from boredom, LOL. Anyway, FNN lesson was real shocking because I failed my paper, borderline, LOL. 17/40. So close to pass. But anyway, I passed my overall so it's okay :DD Ms Xu gave us sweets + chocolates during POA lesson because today's her last day :( Lincoln scared her with a half-dead lizard, which Lincoln had tortured it before that. Ms Xu was so pissed off that she had a black face for the whole 2 periods -.- Humanities lesson was great because we watched The Rise of Hitler again :D It's very interesting, and I think I will get the DVD (if available) because I want to watch it in full rather than watching it part by part. Chinese lesson was copying and copying of notes because probably Mdm Tan wished to save time after holidays so that she has more time to carry out her lesson :O I wanted to visit Su Yi after school but then I was too tired so I've decided not to go :\ Sorry about that OHHHHHHHHHH! TOMORROW'S THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!! :DDD Are you being too easy on yourself right now? It's not wise to set your goals too low -- sure, it makes it easier to attain them, but doesn't the victory feel a bit hollow? You need to start making yourself work harder -- especially today, when a truly great opportunity will practically land right in your lap. Of course, it will be a tough challenge for you -- but your brain and body are ready for it. And once you've reached this new goal, you will feel like a million bucks. |