It's about how I write my feelings here.
Profile

Tan Cheng Hwee
Chtan, TCH, CH
3rd March
I am a fan of Harry Potter stories :D

Well, unfortunately, I have a great fear of failure ~.~

Jukebox


Tag



Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Those with name stroked may let me know their new link if they have.
I'm just lazy to add new links after
I delete them, lol.

| 4E2'09 rulez! ♥ | 2E1'ohseven! |

  1. Agatha Antoniette Anuar
  2. Bao Xin
  3. Calvin Chen Lin Cindy
  4. Dayana
  5. Esther ♥
  6. Faezah Faridah
  7. Geraldine Gina
  8. Hilda Hilmy
  9. -
  10. Jaslyn Jing Yi Joanne Joshua
  11. Kah Yarn Kok Pin
  12. Lilin Lin Yong
  13. Min Xue
  14. -
  15. -
  16. Pern Hong Poh Khee ♥
  17. -
  18. River
  19. Shu Ting Sheena.T Sheena.L Sim Yee Su Ling Su Yi
  20. Tania
  21. -
  22. -
  23. -
  24. -
  25. -
  26. Zechariah Zi Ying

Memories

Sunday, June 15, 2008, 10:21:00 PM

Hellooooo. If Jaslyn hadn't remind me that my blog is stucked at 9th June, I think I wouldnt bother to do any update as I kinda lost interest in blogging recently, lol~

Actually, beside mapling, I've been busy with tons of housework (I still have some undone okay -.-), getting ready for tuitions, school, revision etc. Havent been working because I think mum seems to know I am tired from those preparations and housework that she didnt wake me up for work for 2 - 3 days already, lol! Despite being so tired from these work, I am losing sleep at nights @_@ Well, so far 1 night only. I was tossing around the bed last night for more than an hour before I got to sleep -.=

I tuned in to Tom and Jerry on my phone hoping that I would sleep while watching (because I always have a habit of sleeping while watching shows halfway). However I wasnt able to so I tried some other ways. I tried sleeping in different manners and finally I slept with a, I dont know what manner was that. Lol.

While watching Tom and Jerry, I realised that I actually love Tom and Jerry all these while, since young in fact xP


Hah, so if you were to get me a present for some reason or no reason, you may consider buying me a Tom and Jerry related gift, hah! Just kidding.

Aww, school is reopening so damn soon that I've decided to mug and mug this week so that I will not be lost during lessons time as I've already got lost during tuition time, lol! However it shouldnt be a much problem because I could still remember 80% of my work so I guess I wont have to mug so much.

I actually planned to post up my maple screenshots however I am quite tired now so maybe I will post up another time. Been MC-ing (event) since morning with Stealth (maple friend) that I leveled 4 times, woots! Haha.

Anyway, I still owe quite a few people's birthday presents :\ So I think I better get them before school starts and that I can `distribute` one by one, sounds like some rich people going around giving gifts, lol! ;D

Ohoh! Wednesday! I might be going Underwater World with Poh Khee and Hui Min, woah! :D