|
It's about how I write my feelings here.
| |
|
Profile
Tan Cheng Hwee Well, unfortunately, I have a great fear of failure ~.~ Jukebox
Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency I'm just lazy to add new links after I delete them, lol. | 4E2'09 rulez! ♥ | 2E1'ohseven! |
Memories
|
Thursday, July 31, 2008, 9:34:00 PM
Due to recent events in school, I realised that 3E2 could be a class which could work together as a class. Take CDP video for instance, even though people are unwilling to film because they are shy, some eventually still agreed to film. Or say the decoration of class notice board. I merely wrote on the board 'stay back to do the class notice board', 95% of the class stayed back to do it together, printing their hand print on the board. This was so cool. Oh, here's the picture of our notice board, with the theme 'Reaching for the stars'. A production of 3E2!Although not the whole class' hand prints were up, we've got 54 hand prints altogether, and remember, not everyone had their hand print printed. So it was so hilarious when Bao Xin counted how many hand prints were up there. As Mr Tham wrote his name and signed on his print, we followed him and eventually the majority wrote their name and signed their unique print. This is mine! Okay, I know I have a small little hand, however you dont have to give any comment as it's my uniquely hand size, haha! Alright, today. Start off before lessons, which is assembly, was our class CDP presentation in the hall. I was in charge of controlling the computer and River and Joshua as the emceeeeeee :D We scored quite well, 1 mark behind from 3E1. I was quite happy because despite having 1 video competing with 3E1 which the students made many videos, we were just 1 mark behind. Therefore, I was quite satisfied with the overall project :D After broadcasting the videos which were edited by ME, Mrs Hee requested me to edit the Talent Quest (school event) video for her. I concured and said thanks for the compliment. Later, Mr Akmal looked for me to praising me, and said would give me videos to edit if there were any. For moments, I felt very happy because I've never recevied such compliments in Secondary Schools before. It made me feel that all these works are worthwhile, even though editing them can be quite taxing at times (: English lesson was about Oral preparation, and we asked Mdm Lau if she had watched our video. What a pity, she said that due to her timetable, she wasnt able to catch any presentations at all. Therefore, I told her to bring her laptop up to class tomorrow, and would show her the video, WITH the deleted scenes :D After recess was humanities, and was ohhhhh my goooosh because I didnt studied for the test, and would fail badly(?). Ms Kuar said majority would have to take a retest, lol. Then we went library to read up on the history stuff that we've learned and I read about the WWII. A description etched in my mind, up to now. 'The Japanese troops entered Hongkong and celebrated their victory by raping and killing thousands of civilians.' It was so damn mean and cruel, BUT I dont know why I LAUGHED, LOLL! xD All the way until after school, I had to rush back to my house and go back to school within a short time because I have to pass the National Day video to Mr Tham as he needed it today (why didnt he let me know earlier -.-). Anyway, so I rushed back and came back to pass him the video and helped out with the decoration of notice board. Gong, Li Ming and Sheena were there too as we planned to go LJS after that. So we went LJS for late lunch after that, and joked many many things, even about ANTONIETTE, LOL. Then we went Harvey Norman as I need to look for something and we 900+ because Gong wanted to go there for ??? ._. Ohoh! 3E2 did a cover for the Class Journal and would be completed very soon! Once it's completed, I will take a picture and upload to blogger! :D (That's the 3rd time 3E2 work together, again :] ) Tomorrow's friday!! |