|
It's about how I write my feelings here.
| |
|
Profile
Tan Cheng Hwee Well, unfortunately, I have a great fear of failure ~.~ Jukebox
Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency I'm just lazy to add new links after I delete them, lol. | 4E2'09 rulez! ♥ | 2E1'ohseven! |
Memories
|
Monday, July 14, 2008, 8:23:00 PM
I miss Esther Tan the Girl too much that I wish she's here so that I can share everything with her :(But I guess September holidays will come very fast ^^ School's alright, we had physics mock exam today. People like Pern Hong was so smart that they actually memorised that MCQ answers and even made it to a song. However Mr Long smarter because.... *drums rolling* .... HE JUMBLED UP THE OPTIONS LOL. It was okay for me because my tuition teacher had went through with us with all the methods and explanations so I guess I should be fine. Recently, or all along, I am/was label/led as the N.E.R.D of the class because firstly, Monk and X.D always see that I hand in my work on time, secondly they always see that I can answer teachers' questions correctly, that I must be some hardworking N.E.R.D -.- Just like today, as Mr Long wasnt in school today, we alllll wanted SSS to be cancelled (normal reactions for students), including me. So X.D was asking me, 'You dont want SSS ah?' I replied 'of course I dont want la' 'I thought you like to come to school everyday?' 'Since when I like to come to school EVERYDAY?' So it was kinda LOL that I gave people the impression that I am hardworking and a N.E.R.D. (I spelled it that way because they always N.E.R.D -.-) I am actually LAZY and dont like to attend school often. I only want to attend school during long vacations like June or Nov+Dec Holidays, so ya ;D I still cant believe I am labelled as N.E.R.D in the class -.- Frankly, I only started real studying this year. I havent been studying since P1 till Sec2, really. I enjoy Mdm Tan's MTL more and more, I dont know why, LOL. She told us 3 interesting stories today. Should I write them out? . . . . . . . . . . Okay I will write them now. Story 1. Once, she went China with some senior teachers for ??? and she wanted to make some flower bookmarks for her relatives and friends in Singapore. (i forgot why she wanted to do so) So she went to pluck flowers (at night) after a long day and return to her hostel with one of the teacher. She shared a room with a teacher, by the way. Around 1am, she heard footsteps. Beside her bed. She was sure no one was walking beside, as the teacher was sleeping. She was sure that it didnt came from up or down stairs as it was a single storey hostel. So she was scared rigid that she hid under her blanket. She mentioned to her granny and her granny told her to put the flowers back to where she plucked, AND THE NEXT NIGHT THERE WASNT ANY FOOTSTEPS ?_?! Back in Singapore, her granny told her that the flowers 'spirit' had followed her back to the hostel that they were the ones making the noise. Creepy! Story 2. Her granny lived in malaysia sparsely populated village in the past that she said there were many weird things have happened. Once, during the lunar 7th month, on the of the night, her granny woke up to use to toilet. At the kitchen, she saw a man looking for food. He wasnt really a man, because her granny COULD SEE THROUGH HIM. BUT! BUT! Her granny just walk into the toilet, and after that return to bed, as if nothing had happened! ?_?!! Story 3. One of her friend's mother-in-law had a kept a spirit as, pet, or whatever you call, I dont know. So she asked us, 'do you think spirits have lifespan?' We all said no. And she said that, that mother-in-law said that the spirit she had kept grew from a child to a teenage. And also, sometimes her house will have things breaking because the spirit threw things around. LOL? I mean, these are sooooooo creeepy and interesting stories, that I think she's the first teacher to share with us. In fact she always tell us interesting things during MTL ;D It gave me creeps when I thought of Story 2 ._. Okay enough of typing, I am tired. I HAD A VERY LONG DAY. Woke up at 6.30am, went school and studied till 2pm. Lunch break for 30mins and went for 1-hour of SSS. Tea break for 30mins and went for 2-hours tuition. Then finally back home. So yeah, can you imagine how much I've stuided today??? -.- Actually my mood aint good today since PE because of some attitudes, even up to the last period of the day! Wtf. You dont have to react this way just because I pasted some bloody sticker on your back right. If you dont know, I pasted a big face at Agatha's back last year that she herself laughed at herself can. There you go telling Sheena you bear grudges and showed me attitude until PG lesson. Moreover, I talked to nicely to you during PG can, and you show me attitude. I dont blame you for being angry at me on friday when I pasted it on your back, BUT NOT UNTIL NOW RIGHT. VERY WHAT LEH. YOU WANT ANGRY SOMEMORE THEN GO ANGRY LUH. Like what sia. Ya la read la read la I know you, the one reading it now, had manage to make your way into reading these tiny little words la. Who cares. And, I am just not happy that you still showed me attitude at the end of the day. Not because you were angry at me on friday. And if you say you bear grudges, let me tell you, I bear grudges more than you do, just that I let bygones be bygones. I am not BHB in this case, it's the fact. I can list out the grudges I have if you want to know. |