It's about how I write my feelings here.
Profile

Tan Cheng Hwee
Chtan, TCH, CH
3rd March
I am a fan of Harry Potter stories :D

Well, unfortunately, I have a great fear of failure ~.~

Jukebox


Tag



Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Those with name stroked may let me know their new link if they have.
I'm just lazy to add new links after
I delete them, lol.

| 4E2'09 rulez! ♥ | 2E1'ohseven! |

  1. Agatha Antoniette Anuar
  2. Bao Xin
  3. Calvin Chen Lin Cindy
  4. Dayana
  5. Esther ♥
  6. Faezah Faridah
  7. Geraldine Gina
  8. Hilda Hilmy
  9. -
  10. Jaslyn Jing Yi Joanne Joshua
  11. Kah Yarn Kok Pin
  12. Lilin Lin Yong
  13. Min Xue
  14. -
  15. -
  16. Pern Hong Poh Khee ♥
  17. -
  18. River
  19. Shu Ting Sheena.T Sheena.L Sim Yee Su Ling Su Yi
  20. Tania
  21. -
  22. -
  23. -
  24. -
  25. -
  26. Zechariah Zi Ying

Memories

Friday, July 18, 2008, 9:04:00 PM



It's the 3E2 conversation on the MSN. Look at the number of people in the conversation. So, the main topic was on River Garcia, the Queen of Palsamy. I showed my classmates her cute emotes and my dp which rocks to core. It was simply fun in the conversation, because it's full of crap! Hah!

Okay, going out to AMK to help mum settle some money issues and gonna look for a backpack and a watch(?). Kow the noob will be going too, hah! She's gonna wake up at 7am, she said. Well, we planned to meet at 11am why does she wants to wake up at 7am...?

Video!


Well, yeah I know it's mean. However, it's hilarious. Remember to pause the video at 0.33s and look at that priceless reaction =x She's gonna hate -whoever who asked her to play the maze game- for long. HAHA. It's my all time favourite. I've been watching it for 3 days =x