|
It's about how I write my feelings here.
| |
|
Profile
Tan Cheng Hwee Well, unfortunately, I have a great fear of failure ~.~ Jukebox
Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency I'm just lazy to add new links after I delete them, lol. | 4E2'09 rulez! ♥ | 2E1'ohseven! |
Memories
|
Thursday, August 21, 2008, 8:40:00 PM
Baked cookies with Su Yi and Shu Ting today. Got really insane after finished baking and eating. The cookies turned out alright, just that 2 trays was burned -.-! But overall was nice. I am going to bake again on Sunday and bring to school on monday ;DTo, you know who you are, if I have low life just because I study and get good results, then you have a lower life than me for jumping around everyday seeing whether when you would break your bones and live day by day without having any aim or goal in your life. |