It's about how I write my feelings here.
Profile

Tan Cheng Hwee
Chtan, TCH, CH
3rd March
I am a fan of Harry Potter stories :D

Well, unfortunately, I have a great fear of failure ~.~

Jukebox


Tag



Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Those with name stroked may let me know their new link if they have.
I'm just lazy to add new links after
I delete them, lol.

| 4E2'09 rulez! ♥ | 2E1'ohseven! |

  1. Agatha Antoniette Anuar
  2. Bao Xin
  3. Calvin Chen Lin Cindy
  4. Dayana
  5. Esther ♥
  6. Faezah Faridah
  7. Geraldine Gina
  8. Hilda Hilmy
  9. -
  10. Jaslyn Jing Yi Joanne Joshua
  11. Kah Yarn Kok Pin
  12. Lilin Lin Yong
  13. Min Xue
  14. -
  15. -
  16. Pern Hong Poh Khee ♥
  17. -
  18. River
  19. Shu Ting Sheena.T Sheena.L Sim Yee Su Ling Su Yi
  20. Tania
  21. -
  22. -
  23. -
  24. -
  25. -
  26. Zechariah Zi Ying

Memories

Wednesday, August 27, 2008, 4:59:00 PM

I failed my Humanities and POA. But rest assured everyone, I will score well for EOY (again) and pass everything with flying colours, INCLUDING HUMANITIES, a subject which I have not put in any effort since January =x

I would like to start my story from yesterday. It was a ridiculous day, but it was fun overall :D

First stop. FNN. Li Ming and I finished up our conclusion for our coursework and began to have fun. As usual, I took off my shoes while doing my work. After finishing my work, I walked towards Mdm Zulia to hand in my work, without my work. Unknowing that SOMEONE had STOLEN my shoes, I began to crazy going round disturbing Anuar, Mei Ling and River. When lesson was about to end, I found out that my shoe was LOST. As Sheena took off her shoes as well, she lost one too. LOL. Sheena and I went shouting, 'SOMEONE/SOMEBODY STOLE OUR SHOES... OUR SHOES ARE GONE!'. I knew it was Anuar and River. However they didnt admit so I couldnt do anything. So Sheena and I went round looking for it. Of course, after much searching, Sheena found the shoes. Anuar and River burst into laughters, the loudest. Therefore the conclusion is, THEY WERE THE CULPRIT BEHIND THIS! LOL.

After lesson ended, Sheena and I kept taking revenge on them, especially on Anuar, when she was scared by us and kneeled/sat down on the floor. God, she's soooooo faint hearted LOL. So, that's for FNN. Coursework's done, noob Anuar got herself new nicknames. Surprisingly, none of this involve River much, LOLLOL. River must be thanking Anuar for these :D

I've got more story on Anuar, but I wont be saying it because I bet Anuar dont like it, so yeah hah ;D I'm still good afterall okay~

Second stop. After school, Bao Xin, Teng Teng and I went Northpoint Popular to get some materials for Teachers' Day gifts. Nothing much had happened, but I am happy to say that I managed not to have fastfood for lunch. In fact, I didnt even had lunch, hah! Got back home, and saw Aaron at the bus stop (Well it's been quite long since I last saw him ;D).

Today!

Day started off well, didnt overslept, and reached school way before time. But school didnt start well because I felt as if I had ran marathon before class. First period was POA. We had a change of teacher, again, to Mdm Raps. People without papers, book or calculator are not allowed to enter the class. So MOOOST of the class didnt had the above, and had to go round borrowing. I left my papers in class, so I took Lincoln's and went back to class by running. Next, because I took Lincoln's papers, I had to run back to class to take MY papers else either me or Lincoln wont be able to enter. So I ran to and fro the class to Commerce Room TWICE and worse, Mdm Raps didnt on the air-con or fans after we enter.

So the perspiring Cheng Hwee sat in the hot and stuffy room for an hour and was desperately looking for tissues to wipe off her sweats. She felt as if she had just ran marathon as throughout her body was sweat, sweat, and sweat. She wasnt able to rest her arms on the table because when she lift her arms away from the table, the table will surface 2 arm-like shape OF SWEAT.

As a result, that's how my first POA lesson with Mdm Raps was. Also, she told us that we had to stay back after school to return the time lost earlier on. So, POA SSS after school.

English lesson after recess was fun, fun and fun. Well, we did had work to do. But despite doing work, Li Ming, Sheena, Pern Hong, Jared, Lee Ying and I were talking crap and joking around. Even people like Anuar and River whom are sitting so far got into the act. That's how insane today's English lesson were. Anuar and Sheena were pathetically teased today, instead of Joanne and River, again.

Chemistry was last 2 periods of the day, and we argued with Mdm Tay that we wish to postpone the test, LOL. Well because 3E3's only taking the test after holidays, and 3E2 taking it before holidays therefore we felt unfairness, and protested. However, the protest failed, and we still had test -.- I applied everything I learned, so hopefully I am still able to pass ;D

I am at Computer Club writing Chwee story, and have not done any work.

Time now: 5.41pm, teacher had dismissed us. I STILL HAVE NOT DONE ANY WORK AND I AM GOING HOME NOW. BYEBYE!

Not jealous, Not envy. Just being reminded of those unhappy things that happened over these months. Sure 've already got over it


Anuar's gonna laugh at me for being sad again, that noob saddist Anuar, LOL.