It's about how I write my feelings here.
Profile

Tan Cheng Hwee
Chtan, TCH, CH
3rd March
I am a fan of Harry Potter stories :D

Well, unfortunately, I have a great fear of failure ~.~

Jukebox


Tag



Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Those with name stroked may let me know their new link if they have.
I'm just lazy to add new links after
I delete them, lol.

| 4E2'09 rulez! ♥ | 2E1'ohseven! |

  1. Agatha Antoniette Anuar
  2. Bao Xin
  3. Calvin Chen Lin Cindy
  4. Dayana
  5. Esther ♥
  6. Faezah Faridah
  7. Geraldine Gina
  8. Hilda Hilmy
  9. -
  10. Jaslyn Jing Yi Joanne Joshua
  11. Kah Yarn Kok Pin
  12. Lilin Lin Yong
  13. Min Xue
  14. -
  15. -
  16. Pern Hong Poh Khee ♥
  17. -
  18. River
  19. Shu Ting Sheena.T Sheena.L Sim Yee Su Ling Su Yi
  20. Tania
  21. -
  22. -
  23. -
  24. -
  25. -
  26. Zechariah Zi Ying

Memories

Saturday, August 02, 2008, 7:48:00 PM

I got these picture from Garcia River's livejournal, so any grudges please look for her :D




And there! Here's how Garcia River looks like! :D

She's touching her BOOBS.

Went Bugis with Su Yi and Shu Ting to go to Sim Lim Square to buy my printer. We went browsing then headed to SLS before having early dinner. Su Yi and I took cab home AND IT FRIGGIN COST $26 !@#$ However because my printer was big, I didnt want to cause inconvience to anyone so decided to take cab home @_@ Shu Ting went separate ways as she went to look for her friend (:

Mr Akmal requested me to join a video inter-school competition together with the Drama Club and some other lots of people because it's a big project. That's why I need to look for people who can play music instruments to help out ~.~

The end.