It's about how I write my feelings here.
Profile

Tan Cheng Hwee
Chtan, TCH, CH
3rd March
I am a fan of Harry Potter stories :D

Well, unfortunately, I have a great fear of failure ~.~

Jukebox


Tag



Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Those with name stroked may let me know their new link if they have.
I'm just lazy to add new links after
I delete them, lol.

| 4E2'09 rulez! ♥ | 2E1'ohseven! |

  1. Agatha Antoniette Anuar
  2. Bao Xin
  3. Calvin Chen Lin Cindy
  4. Dayana
  5. Esther ♥
  6. Faezah Faridah
  7. Geraldine Gina
  8. Hilda Hilmy
  9. -
  10. Jaslyn Jing Yi Joanne Joshua
  11. Kah Yarn Kok Pin
  12. Lilin Lin Yong
  13. Min Xue
  14. -
  15. -
  16. Pern Hong Poh Khee ♥
  17. -
  18. River
  19. Shu Ting Sheena.T Sheena.L Sim Yee Su Ling Su Yi
  20. Tania
  21. -
  22. -
  23. -
  24. -
  25. -
  26. Zechariah Zi Ying

Memories

Sunday, August 24, 2008, 12:06:00 PM

McFLY's back! McFLY's back! McFLY's back! McFLY's back! McFLY's back!
McFLY's back! McFLY's back! McFLY's back! McFLY's back! McFLY's back!
McFLY's back! McFLY's back! McFLY's back! McFLY's back! McFLY's back!
McFLY's back! McFLY's back! McFLY's back! McFLY's back! McFLY's back!
McFLY's back! McFLY's back! McFLY's back! McFLY's back! McFLY's back!


McFLY's 4th studio album Radio:ACTIVE. I've collected all the songs - still nice as before! I'm going crazy again, pardon me, lol!







Tom's still as hot as before, so is Dougie, Danny and Harry, woah!

Sorry for this little crazy post over McFLY xD