It's about how I write my feelings here.
Profile

Tan Cheng Hwee
Chtan, TCH, CH
3rd March
I am a fan of Harry Potter stories :D

Well, unfortunately, I have a great fear of failure ~.~

Jukebox


Tag



Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Those with name stroked may let me know their new link if they have.
I'm just lazy to add new links after
I delete them, lol.

| 4E2'09 rulez! ♥ | 2E1'ohseven! |

  1. Agatha Antoniette Anuar
  2. Bao Xin
  3. Calvin Chen Lin Cindy
  4. Dayana
  5. Esther ♥
  6. Faezah Faridah
  7. Geraldine Gina
  8. Hilda Hilmy
  9. -
  10. Jaslyn Jing Yi Joanne Joshua
  11. Kah Yarn Kok Pin
  12. Lilin Lin Yong
  13. Min Xue
  14. -
  15. -
  16. Pern Hong Poh Khee ♥
  17. -
  18. River
  19. Shu Ting Sheena.T Sheena.L Sim Yee Su Ling Su Yi
  20. Tania
  21. -
  22. -
  23. -
  24. -
  25. -
  26. Zechariah Zi Ying

Memories

Tuesday, September 02, 2008, 10:54:00 PM

Hi all. I am glad to say that I am back from Malaysia after 3 days, and you bet I still want to stay that to accompany my nieces. But well, no point staying there alone because Esther and my aunt want to come back today.

We had a great great time that and trust me, I laughed for 3 days with Esther about my aunt. When I get the story I wrote about my aunt from Esther, I MIGHT consider to blog about it, haha. But hey, maybe both of us found it hilarious yet you dont, so does that makes us look like idiots? LOL.

I have lots of pictures to be uploaded, but I wont upload all. I will just upload some nice ones, and hilarious one, that's to be uploaded tomorrow (I'll add on to this post with more details, perhaps, and the pictures).

Alright, I am off to watch my hongkong show again.