It's about how I write my feelings here.
Profile

Tan Cheng Hwee
Chtan, TCH, CH
3rd March
I am a fan of Harry Potter stories :D

Well, unfortunately, I have a great fear of failure ~.~

Jukebox


Tag



Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Those with name stroked may let me know their new link if they have.
I'm just lazy to add new links after
I delete them, lol.

| 4E2'09 rulez! ♥ | 2E1'ohseven! |

  1. Agatha Antoniette Anuar
  2. Bao Xin
  3. Calvin Chen Lin Cindy
  4. Dayana
  5. Esther ♥
  6. Faezah Faridah
  7. Geraldine Gina
  8. Hilda Hilmy
  9. -
  10. Jaslyn Jing Yi Joanne Joshua
  11. Kah Yarn Kok Pin
  12. Lilin Lin Yong
  13. Min Xue
  14. -
  15. -
  16. Pern Hong Poh Khee ♥
  17. -
  18. River
  19. Shu Ting Sheena.T Sheena.L Sim Yee Su Ling Su Yi
  20. Tania
  21. -
  22. -
  23. -
  24. -
  25. -
  26. Zechariah Zi Ying

Memories

Friday, September 26, 2008, 2:04:00 PM

I've decided to take a couple of hours break from studying so I thought of blogging. It's MTL papers today, and I think I should be able to do well because I had no problem answering the answers. I included lots of vocabulary for the essays and did my best for the comprehension. I nearly had not enough time completing my essay because I spent too much time for my letter writing. Nevertheless I completed my papers. So MTL's down, MUAHAHA

6 more papers to go, so let's just count down. On Thursday 9/10, the last day of paper, I'm going to play like mad after the paper. HAHA.

Recently I've searching Bosco Wong, Hongkong TVB actor/singer's song and I found this song which he sang with Myolie Wu. Well because I love his acting and singing so yeah, lol~ This is one of the best songs he had sung. The tune is nice, vocals are nice. I just love it. It's in cantonese though :\



For your information, I do understand the song -.-