|
It's about how I write my feelings here.
| |
|
Profile
Tan Cheng Hwee Well, unfortunately, I have a great fear of failure ~.~ Jukebox
Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency I'm just lazy to add new links after I delete them, lol. | 4E2'09 rulez! ♥ | 2E1'ohseven! |
Memories
|
Friday, October 17, 2008, 11:34:00 PM
![]() I was bored! So I went browsing my files and came across lots and lots of pictures. Solely pictures taken with 3E2 peeps took up 24 folders already, broke record, hah! Here's some I decided to upload, for fun. Oh yeah, regarding my FNN. Well, I dont know if it's a bad or good thing to say. Bad thing is, people like Vino passed her FNN with her effort but those who ddnt still passed, EVERYONE. Good thing is, I passed my FNN despite that I failed my paper which I did not put in any effort. So what about it? LOL. Conclusion: I PASSED ALL MY SUBJECTS WITH GOOD MARKS EXCEPT ENG AND FNN. SO I AM VERY HAPPY WITH IT ALREADY. OKAY BYEBYE OFF TO CONTINUE DISTURBING ANUAR. |