It's about how I write my feelings here.
Profile

Tan Cheng Hwee
Chtan, TCH, CH
3rd March
I am a fan of Harry Potter stories :D

Well, unfortunately, I have a great fear of failure ~.~

Jukebox


Tag



Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Those with name stroked may let me know their new link if they have.
I'm just lazy to add new links after
I delete them, lol.

| 4E2'09 rulez! ♥ | 2E1'ohseven! |

  1. Agatha Antoniette Anuar
  2. Bao Xin
  3. Calvin Chen Lin Cindy
  4. Dayana
  5. Esther ♥
  6. Faezah Faridah
  7. Geraldine Gina
  8. Hilda Hilmy
  9. -
  10. Jaslyn Jing Yi Joanne Joshua
  11. Kah Yarn Kok Pin
  12. Lilin Lin Yong
  13. Min Xue
  14. -
  15. -
  16. Pern Hong Poh Khee ♥
  17. -
  18. River
  19. Shu Ting Sheena.T Sheena.L Sim Yee Su Ling Su Yi
  20. Tania
  21. -
  22. -
  23. -
  24. -
  25. -
  26. Zechariah Zi Ying

Memories

Saturday, November 01, 2008, 10:55:00 PM

The day started of very wearily because I still felt like sleeping but couldnt because I got to wake up to have lunch before heading to Super Anuar's house. So I got up, washed up, and used the computer.

I watched Madagascar which Joshua lent me and I nearly fell asleep (not because of the movie, I told you I wanna sleep ~.~). Anyway, wanted to left house to meet Wei Keat since he's going to Anuar's house too but I came across a blog and it totally ruined my mood. I hesitated to go Anuar's house but I still went in the end since I said I will, and perhaps learning piano would brighten up my day. So I went to meet Wei Keat.

We reached Super Anuar's world-of-carpets/zoo house. I practiced some bass clef of the song I am learning and I swear Anuar was torturing me asking me to play and play and play and play and play. But in the end I was able to play quite a bit, so it's quite worthwhile afterall :D I am going to torture her with Emaths the next time when I teach her, MUAHAHA xD!

Wei Keat and I left around 6pm and I was back home for dinner, and later in this room of mine thinking of the incident again...