|
It's about how I write my feelings here.
| |
|
Profile
Tan Cheng Hwee Well, unfortunately, I have a great fear of failure ~.~ Jukebox
Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency I'm just lazy to add new links after I delete them, lol. | 4E2'09 rulez! ♥ | 2E1'ohseven! |
Memories
|
Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 8:18:00 AM
Do you know the feeling when receiving a letter about scholarship after a year's hard work?. . . . . Do you know the feeling of being dote and pampered by your mother? . . . . . Do you know the feeling of spending a day damn happily with mother and brother? . . . . . But, Do you know the feeling of being used and treated like a piece of shit? . . . . . Do you know the feeling of being treated like a punchbag wrongfully? . . . . . And do you know the feeling of being awfully sad and angry for the whole day? Well, I dont know if you do or not, but I do, for the past two days. |