It's about how I write my feelings here.
Profile

Tan Cheng Hwee
Chtan, TCH, CH
3rd March
I am a fan of Harry Potter stories :D

Well, unfortunately, I have a great fear of failure ~.~

Jukebox


Tag



Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Those with name stroked may let me know their new link if they have.
I'm just lazy to add new links after
I delete them, lol.

| 4E2'09 rulez! ♥ | 2E1'ohseven! |

  1. Agatha Antoniette Anuar
  2. Bao Xin
  3. Calvin Chen Lin Cindy
  4. Dayana
  5. Esther ♥
  6. Faezah Faridah
  7. Geraldine Gina
  8. Hilda Hilmy
  9. -
  10. Jaslyn Jing Yi Joanne Joshua
  11. Kah Yarn Kok Pin
  12. Lilin Lin Yong
  13. Min Xue
  14. -
  15. -
  16. Pern Hong Poh Khee ♥
  17. -
  18. River
  19. Shu Ting Sheena.T Sheena.L Sim Yee Su Ling Su Yi
  20. Tania
  21. -
  22. -
  23. -
  24. -
  25. -
  26. Zechariah Zi Ying

Memories

Saturday, January 03, 2009, 11:13:00 PM

I had tuition this morning and I swear I was going to die from it because all my mind had was sleep, sleep, and sleep. But I still paid some attention though my mind was struggling ~.~

I did some of my work and some class blog things before I changed to attend the Scholarship ceremony at Community Club. Again, I almost died while waiting. I thought I would be sitting with Hui Min, because her seat number is next to mine. However, she was in the next row already so I had to sit alone with another student from other school as Poh Khee was so far away, so was Li Ming -.-

I simply waited for about an hour or more for my turn to collect the award. The feeling is odd; I was hoping my turn would come faster when there's still a huge group but when I was down by the stage, a few more students to go before my turn, I was complaining to myself why is this so fast. It was kind of LOL situation. When it was my turn, I quickly went up and did what I should do, then quickly leave the place before heading home.

I wanna get it again this year. Rawwwwwwr.