It's about how I write my feelings here.
Profile

Tan Cheng Hwee
Chtan, TCH, CH
3rd March
I am a fan of Harry Potter stories :D

Well, unfortunately, I have a great fear of failure ~.~

Jukebox


Tag



Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Those with name stroked may let me know their new link if they have.
I'm just lazy to add new links after
I delete them, lol.

| 4E2'09 rulez! ♥ | 2E1'ohseven! |

  1. Agatha Antoniette Anuar
  2. Bao Xin
  3. Calvin Chen Lin Cindy
  4. Dayana
  5. Esther ♥
  6. Faezah Faridah
  7. Geraldine Gina
  8. Hilda Hilmy
  9. -
  10. Jaslyn Jing Yi Joanne Joshua
  11. Kah Yarn Kok Pin
  12. Lilin Lin Yong
  13. Min Xue
  14. -
  15. -
  16. Pern Hong Poh Khee ♥
  17. -
  18. River
  19. Shu Ting Sheena.T Sheena.L Sim Yee Su Ling Su Yi
  20. Tania
  21. -
  22. -
  23. -
  24. -
  25. -
  26. Zechariah Zi Ying

Memories

Friday, February 13, 2009, 3:15:00 PM

Yup as predicated and expected, many people brought flowers and chocolates/sweets to school to share but I didnt because I feel that, yes Valentine's day is for friends as well, how am I suppose to give when I have sooooo many friends. That's why I only have the habit of giving birthday presents :]

Anyway, thanks Joanne, Li Ming, Anuar, River, Zi Ying, Teng Teng, Bao Xin and Kah Yarn for the chocolates, sweets, sandwich (from Bao Xin), cupcake (from Anuar << haha I kept asking for more because it was so nice!) and flower (from KY). Sorry I did not reciprocate because like I said, I dont have the habit of giving valentine present, even Poh Khee and Hui Min dont have! LOL.

So, I am going to watch Bride Wars later, with Taiwan and Cabbage, and I reckon the ticket will be expensive because it's weekend already? Supposingly to watch it on Tuesday, but Taiwan refused! >:\ Oh, I love Bride Wars' trailer that I just kept watching and watching because it's so hilarious :D

As Total Defence day is coming, the 4E5N was told to do something about it. We were giving corrugated board and some papers to write something about What Will We Defend. I thought of the idea of cutting the board into a shield shape (because it somewhat represents defend) and cut and pasted colour papers onto the board, asking everyone in my class to write about their reflections. I think it's a good job and hope that we will win since it is an inter-class competition. However due to some reasons Mr Bala mentioned...........


This is the incomplete version, done at home. Will upload the completed one soon


Lastly................... Anuar bake more cupcakes okayyy ~ ^^