It's about how I write my feelings here.
Profile

Tan Cheng Hwee
Chtan, TCH, CH
3rd March
I am a fan of Harry Potter stories :D

Well, unfortunately, I have a great fear of failure ~.~

Jukebox


Tag



Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Those with name stroked may let me know their new link if they have.
I'm just lazy to add new links after
I delete them, lol.

| 4E2'09 rulez! ♥ | 2E1'ohseven! |

  1. Agatha Antoniette Anuar
  2. Bao Xin
  3. Calvin Chen Lin Cindy
  4. Dayana
  5. Esther ♥
  6. Faezah Faridah
  7. Geraldine Gina
  8. Hilda Hilmy
  9. -
  10. Jaslyn Jing Yi Joanne Joshua
  11. Kah Yarn Kok Pin
  12. Lilin Lin Yong
  13. Min Xue
  14. -
  15. -
  16. Pern Hong Poh Khee ♥
  17. -
  18. River
  19. Shu Ting Sheena.T Sheena.L Sim Yee Su Ling Su Yi
  20. Tania
  21. -
  22. -
  23. -
  24. -
  25. -
  26. Zechariah Zi Ying

Memories

Tuesday, June 09, 2009, 3:27:00 PM


There's left with one more day of school, and that will be the end of term 2, for us. However, sadly, it's not the end of revision because Prelim 2 is coming right up when Term 3 starts.

Oh man I feel that my studies have deterirorated and will need to spend hours revising my work ~.~

Anyway, I will be going to Seoul Garden with some girls after school tomorrow, and I really cant wait for it. It's the first time I hang out with so many close friends for lunch (except class outing/chalet though). Haha, guess will be fun. People like JOANNE and KAHYARN will be there, LILIN that mad woman, AGATHA who whines a lot, plus some others who are usually NORMAL (Min Xue, Sheena, Liming and myself). LOL.

It's been a week or so, but nothing was done. Is this the end of it?